I’ve been nominated for the Daisy award!!! How exciting is that! And I feel so unworthy because I’ve been neglectful of my blog recently….*shamefully hangs head.
*waves from the podium and tries to keep eyes open amidst the flashes of the cameras* Thank you, thank you! First, mom and dad, thanks for always putting up with me wanting to read ALL the time…in the car, while walking behind you grocery shopping, while eating at the dinner table, …it must have been annoying, but thanks for putting up with it! *blows kiss* God for giving me this spirit and attitude that oozes sarcasm and (what i would call…) wittiness!
Last but not least…a big thank you to the blog that nominated me: ArtsAndYouthLove!! Serena is an awesome blogger that writes about different American youth interests (lit, music, topics…etc.). So go check her out and give her some love!
This is my first nomination for an award…so here goes:
The rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you ( 🙂 ) Serena is awesome! Thank you!
- Tell the readers seven unusual things about yourself hhhhmmmm……*thinks hard
- Nominate some worthy bloggers psh….That’s easy peeeesy!
7 Unusual Things
- I am a Christian…I don’t know that, that would be considered unusual, but yeah. I’ve been a Christian for 18 years and still don’t know everything, but I’m fine with that.
- I like pickles but not cucumbers…and I don’t like cherries, but love cherry sodas (cherry coke, cherry dr. pepper, cherry 7-Up, etc.)
- I go to Starbucks every Friday morning for an Iced Venti White Mocha with Three Pumps of Vanilla and no whip…it’s super yummy.
- I owned a horse when I was in high school. Strawberry was his name….very manly.
- I have an orange betta fish and the poor thing doesn’t have a name.
- I have over 16,000 songs in my iTunes library and I consistently Shazam songs on my iPhone to download later.
- I was home schooled from 5th grade through high school (my parents offered to put me back into school every year, but I told them “no thanks”).
And now, drumroll please and dim the lights! *picks up envelopes and nervously looks out over the crowd* The following nominations are: *opening envelope*
Whoop! There you have it! Again, this is my first nomination, so I don’t know how all this works, but I’m super excited! *claps hands*